Wednesday, November 11, 2009

UPDATED Graduation Party...Date set - December 17th, 7pm

If you haven't been in touch with us for a while, and you went to the trouble of participating in the Internship, and seeing it through to the end...well, heck, you deserve something for that.

The graduation ceremony is scheduled for 7pm, December 17th.  I can't say what kind of celebration it will be -  until we hear from those of you who finished the internship.  Could be a catered affair, or it could be potluck and BYOB, but it won't be much of anything if you don't call us to say, "Hey! whatever it is, I'll be there!"

SO, get on the horn, give us a call, and let us know.  You must RSVP by December 7th.

Don't forget to take a look at what's coming up.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. SURE.....Will be there.....just tell us date and time

    for sure I do enjoy,,,

    Great people/////

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Greg -

    Thanks for the invite. Count me in, I'll be there whatver you plan on doing for the graduation party.

    Steve Felice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Greg my phone is down right now, but can you sign me and Billy Gallo up for the studio shoot?

    thanks ahead of time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Greg & Staff,

    I know, long time no hear (from me, that is).

    I'm afraid I haven't been unable to volunteer my time in the last several months due to some family issues I've had to deal with. I really missed working with you guys on studio & truck shoots. I even have an unfinished video production which I'm not sure I'll ever be able to complete.

    In any case, I received the graduation party invite and was wondering if I'm eligible to receive my certificate since I've accumulated 92 hours. I understand that recently the hourly requirement was changed to 50 hours or more. If so, I'd be happy to attend the party.

    Look forward to hearing back from you and seeing you all very soon.

    All my best,
    Rocco Clericuzio

    ReplyDelete

Please comment freely, however, remember that your comment my not be read by your intended recipient. It is advisable to make direct contact to assure your message has been received.