This is the exclusive spot for interns to receive and exchange information about activities and projects being created for the benefit of the CTV-21 Community
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
New Gadget! (look at the right side bar >>>)
Special thanks to Carmella for suggesting that we list the "Crew Calls" seperate from the posts. I have to tip my hat to Google, as well, for creating this flexible medium for communication. Please take a look at them and your schedule and volunteer, because we can't do it without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice work,,,Oh yes,,,
ReplyDeleteT-shirts for the ""Truck Crew ""
Do we have any more :)?
Thanks Sergio! We have T-Shirts-a-plenty, unfortunately, we are out of some of the sizes. They will be ordered and arrive soon.
ReplyDeleteTip your hat to google? I've never seen you wear a hat!
ReplyDeleteAll seriousness aside, I like the new set-up.
Hello everybody at CTV-21!
ReplyDeleteHoping all is well with you!
I'm sorry I haven't been able to volunteer my time in the last couple of months.
My mother suffered a mild stroke at the end of May, so I've been spending much of my time dealing with that unfortunate situation. Fortunately, her rehabilitation at the rehab center has been going very well and she will be returning home next week.
Once things get settled with my Mom at home, I'm hoping some of my time will be freed up so I can begin volunteering at CTV-21 again (if I'm still welcome). I still have a video project there that I want to eventually finish up.
I miss the camaraderie of working with you all and hope to see you all very soon.
All my best,
Rocco Clericuzio