Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Intern Bob Feather needs your help.

HELP! Hello everyone! I have a studio date of Monday April 6th to shoot my project. This is going to be a very cool 3 camera shoot with lighting effects as we capture the comments of Paul Gabriel, renowned blues artist. Paul will speak on the "state of the blues," dazzle us with some soulful, live guitar playing, and afford us the opportunity to work on a dynamic project that requires we bring our "A" game to the studio! All positions needed. TD, 3 camera operators, a lighting operator, audio tech and title generator. Please contact me as soon as possible!Also note that I am looking to assist all of you on as many projects as I can. I bring a professional photographers eye to the project and love to do camera work but will help you in any way necessary.Lets get in the spirit of this awesome opportunity from Charter Communications and band together to make our projects great! Bob Feather bikeshots@earthlink.net

8 comments:

  1. Hey Bob....count me in - I'll help you with anything you need.

    Steve Felice/sfelice97@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve. Can you comit to the April 6 studio shoot? call time is 6:30.

    Do you hvae any particular position you'd like to fill?

    I need people for all positions still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bob,

    you can count me in too - I commit to the 6:30 PM start time. I have no preference on position - where ever you need me, camera, TD, what ever. OK. Its in my calendar. thanks, John Bickel jbickel@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Steve, Jen and John!

    I could sure use another camera operator, audio tech and Technical Director, oh, and Computer Graphics (CG) as well. Time is running short! Help! It'll be fun I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bob

    Once again ...count me in for your shoot....I would love to do TD, but am open to any position you would need me to fill...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Steve, everyone, we'll see y'all on Monday at 6:30!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still need help for all positions on Monday!

    I will help anyone else extensively with their projects as well.

    Please, if you have any interest, tap me a line and lets produce a great show!

    Paul Gabriel is a rare talent and an awesome perfromer. This shoot will not only be interesting, but a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great big THANKS to interns Steve, John, Jennifer and Daniel for their expert skills in helping out last night during my first production. What a great experience. Thank you everyone at CTV-21 Staff for the training, guidance and patience to make this a reality. My guest was impressed by the professionalism exhibited by everyone. I had such a good time I might be hopelessly hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment freely, however, remember that your comment my not be read by your intended recipient. It is advisable to make direct contact to assure your message has been received.