Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome! This Blog's for you!

As an experiment to help keep interns informed of department events, shoots, etc., and their own production activities we have created this blog for you to communicate.

Your administrator is somewhat new to the blogging world. I will be happy to take your comment suggestions as to how this can work better to serve you.

Right now there are crew positions available for the Local Edition shoot on the 24th in the studio, and on the 27th at the Kent Film Festival.

If you haven't taken the Producer Training class the last opportunity to meet that requirement is March 21st at 1pm.

Final note: If you are reading this you got the invite! I apologize in advance for the inconvenience of needing to set up a Google account in order to join us in this experiment of anti-social networking.

5 comments:

  1. Greg,

    Thanks for setting up this blog for all us CTV-21 interns! I think it's a great way to keep us posted of upcoming studio & truck shoots, as well as other relevant CTV-21 information.

    All my best,
    Rocco C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Greg,

    Thanks for setting up this blog....I will be viewing it to schedule studio and truck shoots

    Thanks again,

    Steve Felice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg,
    I'm looking forward to reading all your upcoming events from home!
    all the greatest to you all
    laure O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you aboard! The latest post will always be at the top of the Blog page. If no one responds to your comment, either staff member or intern, feel free to call the department 304-4050. You can also add your comment again in the latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELP!

    Hello everyone!

    I have a studio date of Monday April 6th to shoot my project. This is going to a very cool 3 camera shoot with lighting effects as we capture the comments of Paul Gabriel, renowned blues artist. Paul will speak on the "state of the blues," dazzle us with some soulful, live guitar playing, and afford us the opportunity to work on a dynamic project that requires we bring our "A" game to the studio! All positions needed. TD, 3 camera operators, a lighting operator, audio tech and title generator. Please contact me as soon as possible!

    Also note that I am looking to assist all of you on as many projects as I can. I bring a professional photographers eye to the project and love to do camera work but will help you in any way necessary.

    Lets get in the spirit of this awesome opportunity from Charter Communications and band together to make our projects great!
    Bob Feather

    bikeshots@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Please comment freely, however, remember that your comment my not be read by your intended recipient. It is advisable to make direct contact to assure your message has been received.